3 Tips on How to Get a Girl to Like You this Halloween
Halloween is a special time of year for many reasons, not least of which is that well known spirit of Halloween that makes us all go a little crazy and do things that we normally wouldn’t. We all let loose and girls are easier to approach but that doesn’t mean you can seduce women even if you are a total jerk. You still need to ask yourself how to get a girl to like you, especially if you wouldn’t mind turning the one-night stand into a relationship that will last you at least until the New Year’s.
The candy bowls are out, the girls are wearing mini dresses and you’re about to party all weekend dressed as Charlie Sheen. Halloween is here, and it’s probably the last big, sexy party before ‘cuffing season‘ truly kicks off.
So how do you ensure that you hook up with the cute girl dressed as Morticia: who you’re pretty sure would look great as a Mrs. Claus too?
Here are my top three tips to help you to use the party atmosphere to get the girl you want at adultfrienedfinder, and keep her by your side throughout ‘cuffing season‘.
1. Just Because She’s Dressed Slutty, Doesn’t Mean You Can Treat Her Like A Slut
You’ve seen the witches in LBD’s, Marie Antoinette’s in corsets and pretty much every girl you know looking extra sexy at a Halloween party. Halloween is liberating to women as it is the 1 day out of the year where they are allowed to dress slutty, without being labelled as sluts. I’m the kind of woman that’s happy in jeans, or workout pants, but last year my dress was so short that you could seriously see my tonsils! And you know what? I loved it! And so did my husband. Any other day of the year this would be totally unacceptable.
But just because a woman is dressed sexily, it doesn’t mean that you should approach her in a way that suggests you just see her as an object.
That’s right, I want you to put your metaphorical penis away when you approach and make an effort to get to know the girl behind the witch hat. You need to make a connection with the woman.
So instead of making a wise crack about her casting a spell on you, engage her by opening up to her and forming a genuine connection. Forget firing loads of questions at her, or making a crude joke, instead share something of your own life with her to get her to open up:
- Ask what inspired her costume
- Tell her what your favorite costume was
- Joke about a trick or treat mishap you had as a kid
- Comment on what you’d normally do on a weekend…
SHARE – OPEN UP and LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
Paint a bigger picture about the world that you’re involved in, this will let a woman drop her guard and open up to you about herself in return. Don’t be the guy that says a one-liner and leaves before the clock strikes twelve. Make a connection and she’ll want to see you again.
2. You’re in a great environment to meet women- use it!
Your friends will be holding Halloween parties, bars will be crammed full of people dressed like the cast of ‘True Blood’ and women will be hitting the shops for costumes and candy. So not only do you have loads of opportunities to meet women: but you have tons of great conversation starters!
- Ask a group of girlfriends whose idea it was to go as the Power Puff Girls.
- Tell a woman at the store to go for the toffee apples instead of the pumpkin pie.
- Joke with the girl dressed as a playboy bunny if you happen to be Hefner.
- Comment on how you miss trick or treating to the cute woman at your friend’s party.
- Use what you notice around you as an opportunity to say hi, tease a girl and spark a great conversation.
3. On Halloween women are more open to fun, excitement, and fantasy.
Everyone is in costume and it triggers a desire in your brain to be someone else. It’s amazing: the second I put on my costume I feel like I can play at being a different woman for the evening. I can take on a whole new, even more confident and sassier persona.
You can benefit from this too. If you’re the kind of guy who’s constantly the friend, or the ‘nice guy’, then try out being the ‘rock star’ for an evening and try a new personality on for size.
You don’t want to change who you are, but use your costume to give you power and confidence. It may not be the permanent, solid confidence that I’d love you to build, but it will make for a fun stop gap.
- Ask her whether she secretly prefers Halloween to Christmas.
- Tell her about your best high school Halloween dance
- Joke about her unconvincing cackle
- Comment on how sexy she looks in a black wig.
Flirt like mad with the shy girl who is enjoying her night out as a sexy vampire. Use your mask to give you the boost to be that outgoing, direct, leader of a guy that you know is inside of you. And really enjoy being your best, sexiest self before ‘cuffing season’ kicks off, and the sexy vampire becomes your even sexier girlfriend.